Specialists in Serious Fraud and Complex Criminal Defence
MPR are able to offer Mediation Services in Family Law
We are able to provide Mediation nationwide to couples who come directly to us for help or who are referred by other solicitors.
The hourly rate for family mediation is £240 per hour plus VAT which can be split between both parties at a rate of £120 each plus VAT. Cost for the mediation process will be between £960 and £1,200 plus VAT per individual. To achieve this via the traditional solicitor / Court based route could cost a minimum of £6,000 and more. There will be an extra charge for drafting the fi nal documents which can be discussed during the mediation process.
There will be no extra charges for routine correspondence and phone calls.
*Prices correct at time of print 2013 and do not include any necessary room hire or excessive travel expenses.
Benefits of Mediation
- Impartial and confidential
- The Mediator has the interests of both parties
- Neutral environment in a location to suit you both
- More cost effective than the normal court process
- Keeps the lines of communication open and allows you and your partner to reach solutions rather than having to follow a court order