Specialists in Serious Fraud and Complex Criminal Defence
Paramedic escapes jail over Walsall Manor Hospital Death- video gets ranked #9 on worldwide you tube downloads
Our client a paramedic escapes a jail sentence for a failure of his duty after the death of a man who collapsed outside a hospital. The victim in this case was left to die from a heart attack after suffering from chest pains outside Walsall Manor Hospital in June 2012. Our client was able to avoid manslaughter charges and pleaded guilty to offences under the Health and Safety at Work Act.
Our client was represented by Ghulam Sohail who is a member of our serious and complex crime team. At MPR solicitors we specialise in the defence of serious and complex crime. We regularly act on behalf of professionals charged with criminal offences and in any subsequent proceedings before regulatory bodies including the following:
- General Medical Council/ GMC: Doctors
- General Dental Council/ GDC: Dentists
- Health Professions Council/ HPC: Health Care Professionals
- General Optical Council/ GOC: Opticians
- Solicitors Regulatory Authority/ SRA: Solicitors
- Bar Standards Board /BSB: Barristers
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants/ ACCA: Accountants
- Financial Ombudsman: (Finance Sector)
We are confident that we can make a difference to the outcome, either if you are contesting a charge or if you are admitting it but are anxious to avoid suffering the worst consequences.