Experts in Motoring and Road Traffic Law
Driving Without a Licence Solicitors
MPR Solicitors provided specialist road traffic assistance to motorists for alleged driving offences including if you are accused of driving without insurance or without a valid UK drivers licence.
If you are accused of not having insurance we would need to look at your circumstances to see whether or not you may have a defence. Amongst other things we would need to know:
- If you were driving the car at the time of the alleged contravention
- Was your car being driven by another party
- Was the vehicle a company car
- Has the policy lapsed or been cancelled
If you are accused of not having a valid UK Drivers Licence we would need to look at your circumstances to see whether or not you may have a defence. Amongst other things we would need to know:
- Are you a learner driver?
- Were you displaying L-plates and were you accompanied?
- Do you have a foreign driver’s licence? How long have you been using it to drive in the UK?
We can provide an initial consultation under out fixed fee arrangements to ascertain whether or not you would have a defence available. If you do not have a defence then we will tell you and advise you how much it would cost to represent you at court if you plead guilty. Alternatively we can write a statement of mitigation for you in order for the court to treat you more leniently.
If you do have a defence available to any motoring offence then we will advise you of our fixed fees in representing you at your trial and take your instructions and those of any defence witnesses to prepare your case for trial.
It is crucial to the outcome of the case to get good advice from the onset from experienced road traffic lawyers.